Recent research projects David McCarthy has been working on in the area of pensions.
Current projects include the following:
- The behaviour of companies towards their pension plans as they head towards default
- The influence of moral hazard on corporate pension asset allocation
- The economic rationale for DC investment guarantees
- The economics of pension regulation
- Using credit risk models to explore company covenant
- The National Transfer Accounts Project (see below)
For journal articles, research reports, book chapters, book reviews and other writing, please click on the appropriate tab in the menu above, or on the links below.